February 17, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - From the creator of Counter-Strike and Tactical Intervention comes yet another first-person-shooter slam dunk, TI Mobile. Minh Le's Counter-Strike redefined online FPS gameplay, and the upcoming Tactical Intervention Online is poised to do its own myth-making. In the meantime, FIX Korea Co., Ltd. has launched the mobile version of Tactical Intervention. TI Mobile is a fast-paced tactical counter-terrorism game that will make Minh Le's game-creation genius available to gamers on the go. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (with iOS 4.3 and up), TI Mobile will be accessible to a vast number of FPS fans.
The game offers a gritty, realistic take on counter-terrorism ops in an urban environment, upping the adrenaline with real-world locations like malls, underground garages, and office buildings - complete with vulnerable civilians. Gameplay is further enhanced with the inclusion of K9 units, four-legged partners who play an integral role in taking out the terrorist threat. With weaponry, tactics, and environment drawn from the reality of counter-terrorism operations today, TI Mobile is a high-octane ride for FPS fans.
And not only is TI Mobile taking the App Store by storm with revolutionary features unique to mobile FPS play, it'll do so without holding fans' wallets hostage. TI Mobile is available right now in the App Store, and it's free to download.
* Taste the adrenaline in this heart stopping race against enemies with nothing to lose, armed with everything and anything - including standard machine guns, RPGs, grenades, and sniper rifles
* Pit your skills against enemies completely with plenty of resources and no morals whatsoever. Your nemeses will be supplied with tactical shields and have no qualms with taking hostages. You must be smarter, faster, and more lethal to stop them
* Arm yourself with a deadly companion - TI Mobile features K9 anti-terrorism units, an unprecedented feature in the mobile FPS genre! Man's best friend does more than bite - your canine companion can also help you retrieve items
* Multiple modes of play: Story, Survival, Time Trial
* Weapons customization, including 17 weapons, 3 helmets, support equipment, and game point items
* Shake reload for more ammo
* Drop and special items, including health kits, grenades, and more
* Real-time GameCenter integration for ranking
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 177 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, TI Mobile: Tactical Intervention 1.0.1 is now free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in one of the meccas of online gaming, Seoul, Korea, FIX Korea is a premier game developer specializing in first-person-shooters, attracting talent from all over the world. FIX Korea was established in 2000 and it started with designing and manufacturing hardware storage device (FixDrive), which expanded its business to contents marketing, education and contents development. Based on producing fine quality contents technologies not only in game but many more, we construct One-Stop service from contents distribution, marketing to managing. Copyright (C) 2012 FIX Korea. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.