February 20, 2012 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Asnieres, France - FDBI has released Chronosoft Pro 1.3, its sports based timing application for iPhone and iPod touch. Chronosoft Pro is the only solution functioning on this kind of device which times and displays results with digital minute format. This is only one of the many advantages of this application in the professional world. Avoiding tedious manual inputs is certainly the greatest benefit of using Chronosoft Pro. Yes, you heard correctly: No manual input.
Timing in the traditional way requires:
* Timing in the workshop with a classic stopwatch, then writing the results on paper. This is the first manual input
* Back in the office, times need to be inputted in a spreadsheet or database. This is the second manual input
Timing with Chronosoft Pro offers a much-faster and more efficient method:
* By using Chronosoft in the work place, recorded times are saved by using the Chronosoft SQL built-in database
* Timing session data is exported through email. An enclosed file contains the data within a text delimited format
* Back in the office, data id easily transferred onto a spreadsheet or database
* No manual input is required for the whole process and, furthermore, input errors are avoided
In summary, the main advantages of our application compared with a traditional stopwatch are the ability to save and export the data, as well as the ever evolving and improved possibilities that a software application offers. With the version 1.3, for each timed cycle, additional data can be filled: weighting coefficient, category and comment. With this new feature, Chronosoft Pro is now a complete chrono-analysis solution.
It is also very inexpensive as you may already own the hardware for other purposes and, last but not least, it does not look like a stopwatch. Sometimes, this can be very convenient. All these reasons explain why Chronosoft Pro is now often used in factories and labs in addition to the sporting world to which it was first dedicated.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 0.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Chronosoft Pro 1.3 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
Based in Paris, France, FDBI is a privately held development company established in 1987, specializing in high itech services and now an iPhone application publisher. Copyright (C) 1987-2012 FDBI. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.