Zevrix Updates BatchOutput for Microsoft Excel: Improves Output Controls
March 6, 2012 in Publishing
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON), Canada - Zevrix Solutions today is pleased to announce BatchOutput XLS 2.1, a feature upgrade to its popular output automation solution for Microsoft Excel on Mac OS X. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing and professional PDF output. With BatchOutput XLS, users only need to select the files they wish to output and adjust the settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to output hundreds of Excel files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning.
In addition to batch printing, the software lets users carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from Excel eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. BatchOutput XLS is the only program that brings advanced PDF creation options right to the user's fingertips:
* Output batches of Excel files to PDF and printer automatically with a click of a button
* Output entire workbook or active sheet
* Compose variable output file names based on page number, user name, current date and other values
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for various purposes such as web, print, or on-screen viewing
* Control PDF image resolution and compression, thus helping reduce PDF file size dramatically
* Encrypt PDF files and password-protect them from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing
* Apply the versatile Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
The new version lets users apply the page orientation and fitting settings to PDF output in addition to printing. It also lets specify output page scaling and addresses some stability and performance issues. BatchOutput XLS is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family, which also includes similar tools for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput XLS 2.1 can be purchased for $39.95 (USD) from the Zevrix website, as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput XLS runs on Mac OS X 10.4.2 - 10.7, is a Universal Binary, and works with Microsoft Excel 2008 and 2011.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Suite software, PDF and graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2012 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved.