March 7, 2012 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] East Grand Rapids, Michigan - Announcing the release of Bit Timer App on March 11, 2012. The simplest Interval Timer App. Ever.
There is nothing standing in the way of your workout with new interval timer app: Bit Timer. The unique setting interface allows you to set your workout in seconds. Press and Drag to set your desired values. It's so easy you'll never want to fiddle with the settings of another interval timer again.
* Press and Drag to set Work, Rest, and Repeat
* Work Periods: 5s to 2min. Rest Periods: 0s (no rest) to 2min. Up to 40 repeats
* 10 second count down allows you to get into place before your workout starts
* Three distinct sounds to designate where you are in your workout
* Countdown tone gives warning before Work starts
* Pause your workout at any time and restart right where you left off
* Music automatically fades, allowing you to hear interval tones
"My first thought was how simple the app was. It had exactly what I needed without a lot of unnecessary features," says Mark Rondina, beta tester.
In addition to the bright colors and clear graphics, three different easy-to-distinguish tones signal each portion of your workout. Music lovers can also enjoy workout tunes because music automatically fades, allowing you to hear interval tones.
Get ready to focus on your training! Get Bit Timer on March 11, 2012.
Peiter Buick is a User Experience Specialist. He has a desire to simplify the complex and has worked on experiences ranging from apps to retail spaces to automobiles. This is his first timer app. Copyright (C) 2012 Peiter Buick. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.