March 7, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Glasgow, United Kingdom - From the developer who brought you Cat Attack and Zombie Bumper Cars, OneButtonJoypad is delighted to announce Doodle Nuke! The new arcade doodle popping Nuke 'em Up for iPhone. It's not enough to have doodles in a game, sometimes you have to have nukes too. Get revenge on all doodles in Doodle Nuke. Destroy the doodles with nukes! Tap or swipe as many doodles as you can, set off chains of explosions to cause carnage.
Each nuke power up sets off another nuke if one's nearby, so create nuclear chain reactions to hike up your score and create a Doodlear Nuclear Meltdown. See if you can chain 10 nukes to trigger Doodle Doomsday. Once the screen gets filled with 100 doodles it's Game Over, so be fast! And watch out for the skull and cross-bone power up- it makes dreaded skull doodles that you can't destroy.
* Hundreds of doodles to squish - popping them is as satisfying as Bubble Paper
* Nukes, thousands of them
* Daily news updates in the in-game news feed
* Want to see your doodle in an update? Check the in-game news feed for details
* Tweet your score on twitter, post it on Facebook
* Achievements and online high score leaderboards, Nuke the Doodles and compare your score with others worldwide
* 30 different types of Doodles in the first free version of Doodle Nuke, more powerups and doodles to come
* Strategize or Swipe
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 30.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doodle Nuke is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Glasgow, Scotland, OneButtonJoypad is a privately held game development studio founded by Iain Maguire. Lain believes that sometimes the best mobile games take only a second to pick up and learn, and often only need played with a single finger. Copyright (C) 2011 OneButtonJoypad. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.