March 7, 2012 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - AppScraft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Logical Piano 1.0, its new music learning application for iOS devices. After 10 minutes with Logical Piano you'll be able to play your favorite tune, such as Pirates of the Caribbean or Popcorn. Surprise your friends and family and even yourself!
Do not know how to play the piano, but always wanted to learn? It seems that it needs to spend a lot of time and have an excellent ear for music? Are you afraid that you have to learn tons of literature, or hire a teacher? Then the new game Logical Piano for you. After 10 minutes you'll be able to play your favorite tune.
Logical Piano is not a boring tutorial, it's a game in which you rehearse 18 popular melodies. All you need is just a repeat keystrokes one by one.
* 18 songs, ranging from Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and ending by the famous passage from the Beethoven masterpiece
* In subsequent updates numbers of tunes will increase
* Only of $1 you get the HD version of the game Logical Piano
* All the tunes that you will learn in the game, you can easily play on the real piano
* The game has been translated into 10 languages
* Logical Piano perfectly develops memory and sense of rhythm - Perfect for both children and adults
* First application in the App Store in which you can open the lid of the piano
* Phone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3.3 or later
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Logical Piano 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Moscow, Russia, AppScraft is a small, privately held development company comprised of a young and ambitious team that specializes in the production of smart and Intelligent games for the mobile platform. Copyright (C) 2012 AppScraft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.