March 12, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Morotobi's Adventure launched its fantasy adventure for children in the iTunes App Store recently, and the educational, entertaining digital storybook has earned enormous praise during its first wave of downloads. The warm response from fans has motivated developers to continue to refine the application, providing users with an even more enjoyable experience.
Fresh art direction that appeals to those with a childlike imagination, regardless of age, has played a large role in the app's early success, according to numerous review sites. Morotobi's Adventure pairs its vibrant color scheme and whimsical illustrations with quality animation and an engaging story, and this winning recipe has earned it feature spots on Best Apps for Kids, Appyzilla, Fun Educational Apps, and other top sites. The story is a traditional tale of a mischievous child whose curiosity lures him into a startling situation, and the app's clever interface makes its operation as appropriate for children as its narrative.
Of course, word of mouth must also be considered when taking into account what drives an app's popularity, and the app's seller, TinRobot, seems determined to keep fans happy. Continuing to improve upon the app is part of their commitment to their fan base; given the open-ended conclusion of little Moro's adventure, a sequel is also a strong possibility.
Morotobi's Adventure is free to download, and available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (there is a special HD version for an enhanced iPad experience). It's available now in the iTunes App Store.
* Creative directing and interesting story including vibrant illustrations & authentic sound effects
* This storybook is fully animated, being presented in full frame (30 frames)
* More than 40 stunning screen pages with various interactive zones
* Drag 'Moro' into the box, it makes you laugh out loud
* Tickle or Touch characters and Tilt screen to make them react
* By tapping background images, you can play wooden step piano, find hidden treasure and even -make thunder and lightening
* Do you want to watch inside the crack or ring a bell? Shake your iPad from side to side
* Handy visual index allows you to navigate to your favorite page quickly
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 66.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Morotobi's adventure HD 1.5 is now Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
TinRobot Studio was established in 2009. The story behind TinRobot is this. A robot was made of cold tin but from its warm heart sprang out great curiosity and affection toward the world. He always loved to save people's sweet and emotional stories in his memory equipment in his head. He did not have a living throbbing heart, but always enjoyed being together with the world, understanding all kinds of stories in life. One day, the robot came up with an idea. A thought that it will be exciting to now make and share the stories for everyone to enjoy. Then, the robot decides to create films and pictures from what he has saved from the past and the present. Advertisements, animations,a nd fantasy films are the stories this small robot will now start telling you. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 TinRobot Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.