March 13, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] San Antonio, Texas - 2WayResume, an iPhone and iPad app by award winning career site, AdvancingWomen, leverages a job seeker's social network to get get hired. 2WayResume notifies and empowers your social network to help you find the right job and put you before the right people who actually make the hiring decisions; provides a dual format that puts a job seeker immediately into the employer's data base, bypassing an average of three weeks processing time. Now, the only resume app to offer all these crucial features:
* Social Share - one click let's your friends on Facebook and Twitter know you're looking for an opportunity or a specific job, and provides them your resume to steer to the right person for a vital introduction
* Expert guidance - Proven strategies from career experts to shape your winning resume
* "Copy & paste" short cuts to import a Linkedin profile or other resume to update and customize for each job, making resume creation quick and effective
* Automatically calculated time zone
* Cover letter distilled into a pithy sentence, embedded in your email subject line, removing the final barrier to getting into the system immediately
* Stores up to 8 different targeted resumes, customized for particular jobs or types of jobs
Not only does 2WayResume App enable you to empower your network to help in your job search, it delivers your resume two ways, each with its own distinctive benefits, in a single email to employers and job boards. 80% of employers prefer the plain text resume to go directly into their keyword searchable database. Others like the convenience of a PDF format to store or pass around for review by multiple team members. 2WayResume app performs both these functions, the only app to fill this critical void on both sides of the job placement equation.
Global users in the U.S., Europe, South America and Asia recommend this app for those seeking to find a job using their social network, or just to expedite and simplify their job search.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2WayResume 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
AdvancingWomen accelerates career success by providing career strategies, tools, resources, products and services to support careers, business and leadership goals, since 1996. AdvancingWomen's experienced programmers are now working on intuitive apps and a range of digital products to power and expedite career and business tasks. Copyright (C) 1996-2012 AdvancingWomen. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.