A Crew of Misfits Sets the Stage for Fun in Battleloot Adventure on iOS
March 19, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Milan, Italy - Digital Tales, publishers of the international hit Ducati Challenge, announces the immediate release of their latest iOS title, Battleloot Adventure. Blending the RPG strategy genre with a witty approach to casual gaming, Battleloot Adventure sets players on a memorable voyage through a series of comical, fantastical regions to the thriving core of wealthy Kameloot. Charged with hiring an alliance of satirical mercenaries who willingly (but not so diligently) serve one of four legendary cities, players battle rival soldiers of fortune, magical entities, hoodlums and wondrous creatures to win the "Grand Gossip Notoriety Prize" which will earn them the Kingdom Sovereign's tax relief. Clobber the competition and win the most gold for a tax-free future in the land's most affluent realm!
With Battleloot Adventure players have intuitive touch-based control over their motley crew, leading characters through a medley of challenges from one end of Kameloot to the other. Choose your heroes wisely, the traits that each character brings to battles will determine each fight's outcome and the fate of your team! Mix and match your heroes' skills and spells to unlock thrilling adventures, upgraded weapons, and death-defying equipment. Moreover, Battleloot Adventure's exquisitely painted backdrops and comic styled characters will enchant and amuse players of all ages!
Battleloot Adventure Features:
* Over 60 stages to choose from and a unique "Feat" to top it off
* Turn-based RPG gameplay for strategically planned attacks
* Coordinate your company for the best offensive and defensive balance on the battlefield
* Special and Auto skills help to beat each dastardly enemy
* Assist your comrades and Block the bad guys, commanding a level playing field at each turn
* A unique Combo System maximizes players' points in each battle
* An assortment of magical and non-magical environments
* Fully customizable characters
* A blend of cartoon-like characters and gorgeous hand-painted backdrops with Retina Display support
* Game Center support, for players to take their team to the top of the leaderboard and show who's the fairest band in all the land!
"Battleloot Adventure is the first of its kind, not your umpteenth porting of console oldies featuring lame virtual controls! Instead, the game takes the RPG stereotypes that we have all come to love, adds a bit of the strategy genre, spoons in a huge helping of old-fashioned fun which resonates with casual gamers, and injects a satirical twist to create a funny and engaging game that can be appreciated by all players," said Giovanni Bazzoni, CEO of Digital Tales. "Battleloot Adventure is an on-the-go gaming experience, delivering a light-hearted and bite-sized incarnation of the strategy-RPG genre to casual and hardcore users alike."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 156 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Battleloot Adventure 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. An HD iPad version is also available for $0.99
Purchase and Download (iPad)
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Founded in November 2006 and based in Milan and Rome, Digital Tales develops e-Learning platforms, games and multimedia communication tools with strong graphic appeal, specializing in CG commercials and online interactive advertising. Digital Tales' mission is to offer easily accessible technology, leveraging imagination and creativity supported by technical know how. Copyright (C) 2012 Digital Tales. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.