Fishington Studios Prepares the World for the Apocalypse with iSurvival
March 29, 2012 in Reference
[prMac.com] Logan, Utah - Fishington Studios is proud to announce the release of a new update today to its popular application iSurvival. iSurvival is a universal application that sports a comprehensive collection of military field and training manuals for the iPhone/iPad. Even if the Mayan calendar accurately predicts the world's end, those who purchase the updated app, and not just the Green Berets and Army Rangers, are sure to survive it.
iSurvival's new features include a comprehensive collection of field and military manuals, not just one manual. "Most applications charge you for one manual what we charge you for the whole collection of manuals" noted Fishington Studios Developer Chris Flammer. "As we updated this product, our goal was to reach beyond the average survival application available on the iTunes store with a completely new interface and rich useful content with a focus on survivability and personal protection."
This application contains 10 U.S. Military manuals and an additional 15 manuals can be unlocked within the application. This app is especially tailored for the outdoor enthusiast, survivalist, military buff and those who may simply be curious about the Navy Seals fitness regiment.
Military Field and Training Manuals:
* U.S. Army Survival Handbook
* United States Air Force Survival Training Handbook
* First Aid for Soldiers
* The Navy SEAL Physical Fitness Guide
* Jungle Operations
* River Crossing Operations
* Aviation Operations
* Desert Operations
* Nuclear Operations
* Combat Skills of the Soldier
* Field Hygiene and Sanitation
* Combat Stress Control
* Military Free-Fall Parachuting Procedures
* Army Rangers Rigging Handbook
* Manual for the Wheeled Driver
* Map Reading and Land Navigation
* Survival Evasion, and Recovery
* Army Physical Fitness Training
* Marine Close Combat
* Ranger Handbook
* Coast Guard Rescue and Survival Systems
* Identification of Deceased Personal
* Basic Cold Weather Manual
* Terrain Analysis
New in iSurvival 2.0:
* Completely redesigned application interface
* Can now print chapters directly from device using AirPrint and chapters can be exported out of application
* Greatly improved reader
* Application is now Universal, and runs on both the iPad and iPhone
* Optimized for iPhone 4 and the new iPad Retina Display
* Includes 9 additional military field manuals, plus 15 more that are unlock-able from within the app
Superior Customer Support:
Fishington Studios is dedicated to providing superior customer service and support to our users. This includes regular updates and new in-app features. Have a question? Or want to join our mailing list or Beta Testing Team? Please email us or find us on Facebook.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 377 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Beginning 3/28/2012, iSurvival is available for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Reference category.
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit Fishington Studios online. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Fishington Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Executive Marketing Director