April 1, 2012 in Education
[prMac.com] Katowice, Poland - Rainbow Stories would like to introduce to You a new educational game for children - 123 Numbers Learning - which has just appeared in AppStore. The game is designed for the youngest children and serves as a tool to learn how to count from 1 to 10. This wonderful educational game will hold your child's interest by offering lots of colorful animals to be counted.
* Marvelous HD illustrations in a jungle scenery
* 16 different animals
* Questions asked by the in-game tutor
* Tutor's help in counting if a question appears too difficult
* Interesting concluding animations
* Application designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
This application will give our sweetlings a lot of fun, at the same time teaching them how to count. In a blink of an eye children will learn all the digits and have a good time while at it!
Getting a question which appears too difficult, a child will have an opportunity to be helped by the in-game tutor, who will then count the animals together with the learner/player.
Each session of the game includes a set of ten questions asked by the tutor. With each question the screen shows a random amount of animals which need to be counted. Three answers are presented at the bottom of the screen and only one of them is correct. After giving the right answer the screen shows a colorful, animated parrot, and a hidden audience applauds in the background.
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 17 MB
Pricing and Availability:
123 Numbers Learning 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Based in Katowice, Poland, indie developer Jakub Gozdz established Rainbow Stories in 2011. He's focused on iPhone and iPad applications for kids. He has released seven puzzle games. One more educational app is under development. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Rainbow Stories. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.