April Bundle Is Launched At TheMacBundles
April 2, 2012 in Promotions
[prMac.com] Berkeley, California - MacEase Software has announced the launch of TheMacBundles' April Bundle and the addition of new highly rated titles to its innovative BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores. All of the apps in the April Bundle are compatible with OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion), and many of the apps also are compatible with earlier versions of OS X. The April Bundle features a total of 10 highly rated apps for only $39.95.
TheMacBundles' cooperative marketing model brings unprecedented value to consumers while also returning to developers an exceptionally high percentage of the revenue produced by the sale of their software. Additionally, TheMacBundles' no-fine-print policy means that purchasers of its bundles get the same software, support, licenses, and upgrade benefits that apply to users who pay the full price for the software. Also, users always get a 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee on the software that they order on TheMacBundles' website.
Further, TheMacBundles' new marketing model eliminates the middlemen, which results in yet more value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers who created the software.
All of the titles in the April Bundle also are available in the innovative BYOB stores. The BYOB stores also include dozens of additional high quality apps to choose from, thus allowing users to customize the bundle to conform to their individual needs. With the BYOB stores, users can eliminate titles from a bundle that they either already have or don't want. Further, the customized bundle can contain as few as 5 apps or as many additional apps as users want to add to it, further leveraging the outstanding value provided by TheMacBundles. A customized bundle can be purchased for as little as $29.75 (USD)!
The April Bundle of 10 highly rated programs is priced at only $39.95 (USD). This represents a saving of 88% off of the $323 retail value of the software! Additionally, users who purchase a Weekly Special and the April Bundle receive a $4 discount off of the bundle, resulting in a price of only $35.95 (USD). Users that purchase a Weekly Special and create their own bundle in either BYOB store also will receive an additional discount off of the already low price of their customized bundle!
The April Bundle will expire on April 29th. The programs included in the April Bundle assist users when using their iPhones, iPods, iPads, Macs, Apple TV, iPhoto, iTunes, Safari, and other popular Apple products:
* AllMyMusic - is a powerful audio recorder that with a single click gives users the ability to record any online music and radio program with no loss in audio quality.
* Clean Text - is an award-winning and popular tool for eliminating all text formatting issues.
* DiskTracker(R) - is a Macworld Gem which is a complete disk cataloging and labeling system for Mac OS X.
* iCompta - lets users easily manage their bank accounts, track their income/expenses, schedule bills, monitor budgets, and know where their money goes (thanks to beautiful charts).
* iTube Studio - helps users download videos (HD videos are supported) from YouTube, FaceBook, BREAK, Vimeo, Yahoo Video, and many other video-sharing sites which are opened in Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Users can convert downloaded videos for use with iPhones, iPads, iPods, HTC, PSP, and other devices.
* Panorama Maker 5 Pro - is an easy-to-use and powerful app for turning users' photos or videos into attractive panoramas.
* Perfect365 - is a one-click software makeup artist that easily can remove blemishes and lets users have fun with their photos.
* Pins- is an easy-to use and visually beautiful bookmarks manager. It creates a visual library for users' bookmarks which is taggable, searchable, syncable, and shareable!
* SwitchResX - is a great tool for managing and customizing the settings for one or more monitors.
* Web Devil - is a tool for downloading web sites for offline browsing, extracting web site content, helping to maintain web sites for content authors, and more.
Existing Mac users can purchase this bundle to enhance their and/or a family member's current setup. First-time computer users and people switching from a PC can use this bundle to get their Apple products equipped for a wide range of tasks at a bargain-basement price!
To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list or follow TheMacBundles on Twitter.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles and ThePCBundles, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing, and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.