April 3, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] Honolulu, Hawaii - MagicReader is a Touch-Free book reader. You can flip through pages just by the movements of your face.
Turn your face sideways to move pages, just as if you are touching the screen. For example, you can:
* Read while eating with both of your hands
* Read a recipe while cooking, and never have to touch the screen
* Read a musical score while playing an instrument
* Read a book while holding a baby in your arms
* Go through documents while typing keyboard
There are tons of more useful ways to use MagicReader to improve the quality of your lifestyle!
This App can help disabled people who can't use their hands to use great technology like the iPad. We truly believe that this App can expand the possibilities of many peoples lives.
MagicReader is also a very FAST book reader. However fast you move your finger, you can scroll through pages with no time-lag. Also, by pressing down the side of the screen, you can flip through pages just like a real book.
* PDFs and Zip files.
* Compatible image file formats are, .jpg .png .gif .tiff and .bmp
More formats will be supported in near future!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 16.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MagicReader 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
GimmiQ is a team of 2 individual iOS developers, Leo Rivas (Design) and Hide Itano (Program). We hope to make useful and enjoyable Apps for everyone. Copyright (C) 2012 GimmiQ. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.