April 3, 2012 in Weather
[prMac.com] Pauanui, New Zealand - Big Paua today announced an extensive upgrade to If Alarm Clock for iPhone and iPod. Responding to customer feedback, a broad range of new features and improvements have been added to the already lauded core product.
Key enhancements in IfAlarm 1.6 include:
* Improved Sleep State Detection With Auto Calibration. Greatly improved accuracy on hard beds, soft beds, and with different iPhone and iPod models.
* Background Alarms. Alarms now continue to function even when IfAlarm is not active.
* Adaptive Power Saving. IfAlarm dynamically adjusts to reduce battery usage during long sleeps.
* Settings Dialogue For Volume, Vibration, And Snooze
IfAlarm is the only alarm clock to set alarms by real world conditions instead of just times. Aware of local weather, sleep states, and sleep durations, If Alarms are constructed as sentences, "If it's raining wake me at 7 AM. Otherwise wake me at 8 AM.". Alarms can be set to go off after a target amount of sleep, when weather conditions are desirable, or a range of other conditions, and can adapt to sleep states to wake at the most well rested times.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
If Alarm Clock 1.6 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Big Paua is a little software company founded in 2012 by Matt Greenfield, based in Pauanui, New Zealand, producing quality products for iPhone and web. Copyright (C) 2012 Big Paua. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.