April 4, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Vlad Polyanskiy has announced the release of iShutdown HD - iPad utility to Wake-on-LAN, shut down, sleep, hibernate or restart your MAC or PC remotely. iShutdown HD works both with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G, it will scan your local network automatically and will find the reachable hosts. Now you can turn off your PC without leaving your comfortable armchair or warm bed. iShutdown will make it for you. Easily. Quickly. Conveniently.
* Retina support
* Wonderful, user-friendly and intuitive interface
* Turn on, shut down, restart, hibernate or pause your MAC or PC
* Highlighting active/inactive hosts
* Automatic detection of available hosts in your local network
* Integrated help
* Integrated support
* Ability to shutdown, Wake On Lan, sleep, restart or hibernate all your hosts with only one tap
* Every host record contains both external and internal ip addresses or dns names for your host. So, you can use the same host record to shutdown or wol it from your local network or via internet
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later (4.2/5.1 tested)
* 9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iShutdown HD 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. All future updates are included with initial purchase of full version.
Vlad Polyanskiy is an individual developer targeting mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Vlad Polyanskiy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.