April 6, 2012 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - Joe Quint, a NYC-based Creative Director and father of two, is pleased to announce the release of Posterity: The Family Quote Book app for iPhone. Posterity was born from the experience that many time-strapped parents have - namely, that the moments we share with our kids are fleeting and that capturing and savoring these moments needs to be easy!
Posterity lets you record and share all the spontaneous, funny, insightful, heartwarming, and "wise beyond their years" things your kids say - quickly, easily, and before the moment is lost forever! Far better than a simple notebook (or trying to jot down a quote on a napkin while pushing a stroller!), Posterity helps you preserve memories that will last for years.
With Posterity, you can:
* Create separate books for all your kids... and add a cover photo for each
* Write down what was said, when it was said, and take a picture of where it was said
* Share your quotes and photos on Facebook
* Search by keyword and date
* Export and import your data (for archiving, changing phones, etc.)
* And more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Posterity: The Family Quote Book 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Based in New York, New York, Posterity is a Joe Quint Production. Copyright (C) 2012 Joe Quint. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.