iShutdown 2.3 released for iOS - More Languages, More Satisfaction
April 6, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russian Federation - Vlad Polyanskiy today proudly announces the release of iShutdown 2.3, a new version of his iOS utility to Wake-on-LAN, shut down, sleep, hibernate or restart your MAC or PC remotely. iShutdown 2.2 works both with Wi-Fi and 3G, it will scan your local network automatically and will find the reachable hosts. Now you can turn off your PC without leaving your comfortable armchair or warm bed. iShutdown will make it for you. Easily. Quickly. Conveniently.
New in 2.3 version:
* New localizations: Spanish and Italian
* Wonderful, user-friendly and intuitive interface
* Ability to shutdown, Wake On Lan, sleep, restart or hibernate all your hosts with only one tap
* Every host record now contains both external and internal ip addresses or dns names for your host. So, you can use the same host record to shutdown or wol it from your local network or via internet
* Turn on, shut down, restart, hibernate or pause your MAC or PC
* Highlighting active/inactive hosts
* Automatic detection of available hosts in your local network
* Manual adding of detected hosts
* Integrated help
* US English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iShutdown 2.3 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. All future updates are included with initial purchase of full version.
Vlad Polyanskiy is an individual developer targeting mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2012 Vlad Polyanskiy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.