StackTrace app for iPad is the best way to browse Stack Overflow
April 10, 2012 in Reference
[prMac.com] Austin, Texas - BigBig Bomb today is excited to announce the release of StackTrace for iPad. Whether you're a hobbyist or a professional, our new iPad app provides the ideal experience for exploring the expert community on Stack Overflow, the most popular Q&A site for programmers. StackTrace is simply the best way to become more knowledgeable about coding and development.
Learn From The Experts:
Browse almost 3 million programming questions and the community's most definitive answers.
Beautiful Tablet-Optimized Reading:
Retina resolution and a user-interface optimized for reading on your iPad's screen. This is programming knowledge as it was meant to be read.
Questions that you mark as favorites can be read offline or saved for later. Don't have the time when you find it? Favorite it and come back later!
* Access to almost 3 million programming questions (growing daily!) across every imaginable language and concept
* No need for a user account - open the app and start learning immediately
* Subscribe to specific tags that interest you or browse the entire Stack Overflow Q&A network
* Robust search of questions and answers
* Share questions and code snippets via email
* Syntax highlighting of code samples within questions and answers
* Full-screen zoom of code blocks and images
* Touch-optimized browsing including swipe to navigate and a continuous question list
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 21.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
StackTrace 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category. Review copies are available on request.
Located in Austin, TX, BigBig Bomb was founded in 2010 by Brian Romanko and Lee Brenner. BigBig Bomb provides impeccable design, development and project management services for native and mobile web applications. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2012 BigBig Bomb / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.