Location Contact Version 2.0 is now available with new features
April 10, 2012 in Business
[prMac.com] Munchen, Germany - Location Contact 2.0 is an app to complete time-consuming creation of contacts on your iphone in a few steps. With this app you are able to create a contact with your actual position and address (GPS/Location Services) or you can replace the adress from an existing contact.
* Get Current Location
* Edit Name
* Add Contact or Add to existing Contact
The origin idea of this app developed by the use of Apple Reminders App and location dependent reminders. The posibility to replace the address of an existing contact or create a new contact by using the iPhone is very difficult and time-consuming.
They also need a lot of data traffic like the maps app for example. You can create localized contacts just in a few steps with this clever app and save a lot of time.
* rapid creation of contacts
* rapid assigment append the address to an existing contact
* small data-traffic
* determine current address/position with Location Services / GPS
* subsequent editing of the address
* "The fastest way to create a location based contact!" - manahn
* "It took me 8 seconds to add a contact to my app. That's what you call efficiency and this app delivers. Nice graphics too!" - TopeADV
What's New in Version 2.0
* improvements for location detection
* usability improvements
* MAP VIEW added to see your contacts on map
* supports international address format (for example US)
New fields available:
New languages available:
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Location Contact 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
"Mobile App Vault" design and create individual mobile applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile App Vault. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.