April 11, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Tel Aviv, Israel - Meet Jose, a lovable anti-hero who wakes up one morning, following the big fiesta, and simply cannot find the way back to his beloved bottle of Tequila. Just as the title implies, it's up to you, iPhone/iPad gamer to help Jose Find His Way.
Fans of the sliding puzzle games genre will absolutely love this iOS title, now available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Find a Way Jose packs 60 levels of tile-sliding action as you try to bring Jose closer to his liquid muse. He'll laugh, sing, or break down into pathetic sobs of cold turkey misery depending on how well you do.
Find a Way, Jose! has already seen significant success on the Samsung Bada platform, and the developers of the app are looking to duplicate the success, this time on iOS enabled devices.
Baruch Richter, one of the app's developers had this to share about Find a Way Jose. "We at Artlab, are addicted to sliding-block puzzle games such as Rush Hour and Unblock Me. We felt that we want to pay a tribute to the genre, and decided to create a much more robust and fun take on it. Our game uses a bigger grid, new sliding-block mechanics, such as unmovable obstacles, irregular blocks, the ability to slide blocks in all 4 directions, various canvases, appealing visuals, music and a strong funny narrative about this Jose fella.
Basically, this guy is willing to go through a lot of difficulties in order to find his long-lost exquisite bottle of tequila. Our game also has an internal level builder, for the creative types, who would like to create their own original levels."
* Move Tetris-like-shaped blocks in all 4 directions. Some blocks are non-movable and act as obstacles
* Flex your brain with 60 challenging puzzles that will keep you playing for days
* Enjoy 6 originally crafted worlds with richly-detailed graphics
* Accumulate J-Coins as you play along to unlock frustratingly hard levels
* Craft your own levels with our exclusive Level Builder
* Excel yourself and collect all 300 stars
* Solve all 60 puzzles to reveal the mysterious game ending
* Submit your score and progress with Game Center support and Twitter and Facebook integration
* Originally composed soundtracks for each world
* Jose will cheer, sing and cry throughout the game, depending on your progress
* Free Levels and Themes Updates
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 52.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Find a Way, Jose! 1.0.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Artlab is an Israeli-based interactive design studio. We try to focus ourselves on innovative projects such as games, online platforms, interface design etc. "Find a Way, Jose!" is our first full-fledged mobile game. It was initially launched on the Samsung Bada mobile platform, and was an instant hit with over 100,000 downloads. It was featured as "Game of the Year 2011" on the Samsung App Store, and received brilliant reviews. Copyright (C) 2012 Artlab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.