FileApp 3 the iPhone File Manager latest Release hit the App Store
April 12, 2012 in Business
[prMac.com] Geneva, Switzerland - After 6 long months of hard work and great progress we are proud to announce the new generation of FileApp.
Keeping the same intuitive logic and simple interface FileApp 3 is a whole new App, with a redesigned interface, regrouped controls and fully rewritten engine.
FileApp 3 greatly improves stability and performance and brings a wealth of new features, enhancement and fixes.
Great new stuff available in the free version:
* New enhanced custom PDF reader
* Text files font resizing with word wrapping
* Camera Roll and Photo library can be accessed from the App
* Redesigned media player allows shuffle and repeat for audio, plus continuous play for video
* All new set of preferences for custom file display and management
Plus exclusive to FileApp Pro:
* New voice memo capture right from within the App
* Redesigned text editor works with variable font size, encoding and extensions (txt, html, xml ...)
* The Pro version additional features (multiple file and folder copy, move, rename and ZIP) stand out from the redesigned contextual menu, marking its great potential to power users and professionals needing serious documents management on the go
And this is just the beginning, the version 3 is going to rapidly evolve with the addition of new features and services due within next couple of months, so install a copy of FileApp now and get all free updates as they come soon!
Get FileApp for free on the App Store today!
Download FileApp Pro full featured version on sale for a limited period, off 80% it's regular price on the App Store!
FileApp is a Free iPhone and iPad File System and Document Viewer. Available for free on the Apple App Store that allows importing files from your computer or other Apps. With FileApp any iPhone or iPad can be used as a document browser just like Windows Explorer or the Finder on the Mac. FileApp will store virtually any type of file, and numerous standards such as PDF or Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint Office document formats can be opened and viewed on the device.
The free App is designed to run on the iPhone, the iPod touch and the specific iPad version is also totally free. A single purchase of the fully featured FileApp Pro entitles its owner to install it on the iPhone and the iPad too. Both Apps connect to PC or Mac computers, via Wi-Fi or USB.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FileApp 3.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. FileApp Pro is $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the iTunes App Store in the Business category.
Based in Geneva, Switzerland, DigiDNAs continuous development efforts revolve around facilitating the use of Apple software and mobile devices such as iTunes, the iPod, the iPhone, and the iPad. The DigiDNA team all shares the same deeply rooted passion for good software, clean code and enjoyable user experience. They established their company in Geneva, Switzerland in 2006 where they have their office. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 DigiDNA. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.