April 19, 2012 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, Seychelles - DemandVoIP today is pleased to announce Callbacker 1.1 for iPhone, an update to their Social Networking app that allows iPhone users to make low-cost, VoIP, international phone calls. Featuring proprietary Callback technology, the app provides high quality IP telephony that is independent of the quality of the Internet connection. Callbacker provides inexpensive long distance service to more than 190 countries, includes iPhone Address Book and Dialpad integration, and uses credits purchased via the App Store. On either a business trip or vacation, iPhone owners can avoid roaming fees by using the Callbacker service, and if necessary, add credits instantly using their iTunes account.
Making phone calls in Callbacker is very easy:
1. Dial the number of your contact in Callbacker or select him/her from your Address Book (phone number should be in the international format)
2. Callbacker instantly calls your phone number and you receive an incoming call (callback) - answer it
3. After the connection has been established, Callbacker dials the number you intended to call
4. You are now connected to the party you dialed
Callbacker does not require a high-quality Internet connection or a steady link with a 3G or Wi-Fi network. All calls are made via the network of the user's mobile service provider. iPhone owners can make crystal-clear quality phone calls even with a poor Internet connection. Callbacker technology eliminates the flaws inherent in traditional IP telephony.
* Automatic and instant deposits to your account balance
* Enjoy every day with the simple and friendly interface of Callbacker
* View your phone calls history
* Your iOS Address Book is available in Callbacker
* Make phone calls between any two phone numbers, even if one of them is not your iPhone number, e.g., you can call your friend's mobile number using your home landline
* Our rates are lower than those of your mobile service provider
In addition to convenient, low-cost calls, Callbacker offers a host of convenience features. Users may check on the cost of any call from the Call Rates window, where they can either enter a number manually or select it from their contacts. The Balance window displays the user's current account balance, to which he or she can instantly add in increments of 1, 3, 5, or 10 dollars. The Call Log window provides a record of all Callbacker calls, and the Contacts window holds frequently called numbers.
"You'll be surprised at the high quality sound on Callbacker phone calls," commented Jean Morel of DemandVoIP. "You have never before experienced mobile VoIP quality this good or so inexpensive."
* U.S. English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Russian, and Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* Internet connection required (low-speed connection is adequate)
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Callbacker 1.1 - Low-Cost International Calls is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. Credits are available as an in-app purchase from $0.99 (USD) to $9.99.
Based in Victoria, Seychelles, DemandVoIP was founded in 2011 by a group experts in VoIP technologies. DemandVoIP is a service provider which provides affordable and easy-to-use software products. Their aim is to offer the same services and high quality as their competitors, but at much more affordable rates. Copyright (C) 2012 DemandVoIP Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.