April 21, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer company, today is pleased to announce the release of Division For Kids 1.0. Using this fun educational app for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, kids (ages 6-12) can easily and quickly learn basic division and long division with remainders, all alone. It is ideal for kids in grades 2 to 6. This app is best for kids who are learning division and also wish to test their knowledge of times tables upto 20 by solving division problems.
The app teaches kids simple division and long division with remainders. There are unlimited problems for children to practice and solve. The app has a very easy to use interface with an animated stick figure accompanying every problem making division fun for children.
There are two modes of play with each mode having 10 levels of difficulty.
* Practice: Kids can learn how to do long division with remainders starting with simple division. There are unlimited problems in every level
* Test: Kids can take division tests with 10 problems in every level. There are new problems every time a kid plays the app
How kids of grade 2 to 6 can benefit?
* Easily master long division (with and without remainders) with step-by-step instructions (spoken aloud)
* They will solve division problems like a game and try to cross every level of difficulty
* The same app can be used again and again to get new problems all the time
* There are easy problems for kids just learning division and difficult problems for kids who already know the basics
* Kids will learn what the terms mean: quotient, remainder, dividend and divisor
Why parents will love the app?
* It is fun to use and play A child can learn and practice division all alone
* Funny animations will keep the child hooked
* Every step, problem and answer is spoken aloud to reinforce learning in a child
* The app is free to download and try out
* Just right for math of grades 2-6
* Solutions are available for practice problems
* The first 2 levels are free in both modes Remaining 8 available via a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Division For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 60 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.