Audacity Software releases Frame-O-Matic 1.0 for iOS
April 21, 2012 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] Singapore - Audacity Software Pte. Ltd. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Frame-O-Matic 1.0, its new photo-framing utility for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Frame-O-Matic is a great way to "depict" your story with a photo collage. Arrange your pictures using many different frame layouts and backgrounds.
Resize each frame to your liking while zooming and panning the photo contained within. Reduce border size to get the most out of each frame or have rounded corners on the frames. Apply cool photo effects such Black & White, Hipsta, and Comic to each frame and fine tune with brightness/contrast levels. Save in high resolution or choose a smaller size. Finally, share your work with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and email. Is your picture worth a thousand words? Frame-O-Matic makes it easy.
* 35 frame layouts
* Adjust each frame's width and height for full layout customization
* Change border width
* Pan and zoom photo inside each frame to get exact position and scale
* Apply various effects such as Black & white, Sepia, Comic, ComicBW, Hipsta, Lomo, Warm, and Cool
* Adjust brightness and contrast to any level
* Square shape or 3:2, 4:3, 3:4, and 2:3 ratios
* 56 background themes or set a background color
* Rounded corners for frames as well as picture itself
* Optional frame shadow
* Save in high resolution
* Share your pictures via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and email
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Frame-O-Matic 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Audacity Software Pte. Ltd. is a software development company dedicated to creating fun and amusing apps for the iPhone and iPod touch platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Audacity Software Pte. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.