Prehistoric Booth - Now Free - Wanna become a caveman? Now you can
April 22, 2012 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] Leesburg, Virginia - SSA Mobile LLC proudly announces Prehistoric Booth 1.1 Free for iPhone and iPod touch. Prehistoric Booth will show you what would you be if you lived 200,000 years ago! Imagine you could see how your stone-age ancestors might have looked like - our unique morphing technique will give you a sneak peek.
You can also try it on your friends and colleagues and morph them into a wild tribe! The app magically transforms any face photo into a real prehistoric man or woman. Travel back in time to your wild side and have fun with Prehistoric Booth.
"Prehistoric Booth is great", says Serge Aliseenko, PR of SSA Mobile LLC."You'll be amazed how your face changes after the morph. We've incorporated advanced face recognition and our unique morphing technique to give you amazing prehistoric photos. Now get a collection of your stone-age friends!"
* Use an existing photo from Camera Roll or take a new one inside the app
* Advanced built-in face recognition crops the photo and transforms it into a prehistoric version
* Unique morphing technique gives amazingly realistic face traits
* Shake your iPhone to see normal and transformed versions
* Save the results to Photo Library
* Share your photos directly via MMS, email, Twitter or Facebook
Prehistoric Booth should be considered for entertainment purposes only. The application is most effective for people aged 15-65
* US English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Prehistoric Booth 1.1 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
SSA Mobile LLC is a mobile development company founded in 2011. In partnership with our experienced European and US development teams, we focus on top quality utilities, photography and entertainment apps for iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2012 SSA Mobile LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.