FavesDial 1.0 for iOS - Call, Text, Email, FaceTime with a Single Tap
April 24, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Qbikal Software today is pleased to introduce FavesDial 1.0 for iOS, their utility app that lets users quickly connect with anyone by touching one of the four corners of that person's photo icon. Each corner launches a different, built-in service: Call, Text, Email, or FaceTime. With 11 backgrounds and 3 icon sizes, the app is a complete contact solution, eliminating the need to open many different apps. FavesDial features Retina display support, auto-sync, and multiple info choices for each contact within each of the four services.
FavesDial instantly imports all data from the user's iOS Contacts app, including photos. New icons can also be set up manually, allowing the user to enter data on the virtual keyboard and import any photo or shoot a live picture. The first name of each contact appears beneath their photo icon. In the top two corners are blue icons for FaceTime and email, and in the bottom corners are green icons for phone call or text. This system, called SmartCorners, works perfectly, even with 16 icons to a page on a small iPhone screen. Those who wish to have each rounded corner, photo icon unadorned, can disable SmartCorners, which hides the four small corner icons and lets the user select one of the four services as a dedicated action for that icon.
The app has no limit on the number of contacts/icons, and offers automatic or manual sizing of contacts: 4, 9, or 16 per page. Each icon can be edited independently, and users can include more than one phone number listing per icon, offering multiple contact numbers. One of multiple numbers can be designated the preferred or default number, and multiple listings are available for email, FaceTime, and text services as well. Included are 11 different backgrounds, enabling the user to personalize their app, such as: brushed aluminum, sand dunes, wood floor, and grass.
* Quick import and automatic syncing with user's Contacts app
* SmartCorners for single tap calling, texting, email, and FaceTime
* Three different icon sizes for contacts, up to 16 contacts per screen
* Full support for contacts with multiple phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
* Supports iMessage and FaceTime for contacts with iPod touch & iPad 2
* Full Retina display support with beautifully rendered icons for contacts
* Configurable for each contact, preferred phone number, preferred email, etc.
* Fully customizable to use only the features required
* Premium themes for custom look & feel with an instant upgrade
* Supports unlimited number of contacts
According to Alexander Ivanov, President of Qbikal Software, FavesDial enables anyone to, "Call, text, email, or FaceTime with your contacts with just a single tap! Quickly identify the person by their photo icon and tap one of the corners to initiate a corresponding action."
* U.S. English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FavesDial 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. A Pro Upgrade and Premium Themes are available as in-app purchases for $0.99 (USD) each.
Based in San Jose, California, Qbikal Software, LLC was founded by Alexander Ivanov in 2007. Qbikal Software specializes in development of apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Qbikal Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.