April 24, 2012 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - Pixite LLC improves its Web Albums HD for Picasa app (version 2.2.6) by adding Retina display support for the new iPad. Web Albums HD is the most popular and highest-rated viewer, uploader, and full-featured manager for Picasa Web Albums, the free online photo sharing service by Google, which lets users share, organize, and store their photos and videos online.
Lars Perkins, Picasa Co-Founder says, "As a power user of Picasa, I wanted a way to enjoy my pictures on my iPhone and iPad. Web Albums App fits the bill perfectly. Now I can enjoy and share my albums whether I'm online or offline! It's a no-brainer for anyone who loves Picasa."
Web Albums HD for Picasa lets users:
* Browse their photos in high resolution (up to 2048 pixels) on the new iPad's Retina display
* Upload photos and videos to Picasa Web Albums
* Manage albums on multiple Picasa accounts
* View their albums and photos offline
* Turn their iPad into a picture frame using their Picasa photos
* Share their photos and videos on Facebook
* Explore their friends' Picasa albums
* Add captions and comments to photos and videos
* Show their photos and videos on a projector or TV using Apple TV and AirPlay, or using the Apple Digital AV Connector
* iPad with iOS 4.2 or later
* 5.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Web Albums HD for Picasa 2.2.6 is $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. Web Albums for the iPhone and iPod touch is available separately for devices with iOS 4.3 or later. For the full features list, visit the official website.
Pixite LLC is located in San Diego, California, and was founded by Eugene Kaneko and Scott Sykora in October 2009. Pixite's goal is to create the highest quality photography apps for iOS devices. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2012 Pixite LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google and Picasa are registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.