PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 - PDF Converter for iWork Gets Major Upgrade
April 26, 2012 in iWork
[prMac.com] Osaka, Japan - Recosoft Corporation the developer of the PDF2Office(R) family of products, PDF2ID(R) and ID2Office(R) plug-ins for InDesign(R) ships PDF2Office for iWork(R) v2.0. PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 is a major upgrade to PDF2Office for iWork v1.0 the PDF converter for iWork.
PDF2Office for iWork v2.0, which is a 64-bit Mac OS X application, contains over 50+ new features and enhancements; a major new element of PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 is the capability to convert PDF documents to the Numbers format. Additionally, PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 batch converts PDFs to the iWork formats with a single-click.
PDF2Office for iWork converts PDF files into editable Numbers, Keynote and Pages files by recreating the intended construction and layout of the document; forming paragraphs; applying styles; regrouping independent graphic elements; extracting images; creating tables; all automatically without any manual intervention.
PDF2Office for iWork allows you to recover, reuse and re-source the contents stored in PDF files making it available for use in within the iWork family of products.
Key New Features:
Convert PDF files to Numbers format:
* Convert every page in a PDF file into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Numbers document.
Mac OS X 64-bit application:
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 is a native Mac OS X 64-bit application taking advantage of 64-bit processing enhancements.
Format conversion results for the iOS:
* A new Format for iOS option optimizes the resulting files for viewing/editing on the iPAD, iPhone and iPod.
Enhanced Font matching and Substitution:
* A new Font substitution mechanism has been introduced so that each font that couldn't be matched be substituted with a specific font.
Batch Convert PDF files:
* Batch convert PDFs with a single-click to Numbers, Pages and Keynote formats.
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 and higher
* Intel based Mac capable of running 64-bit applications
* iWork '08/'09 to view and edit converted files
Pricing and Availability:
Customers who purchased PDF2Office for iWork v1.0 licenses on/after March 25, 2012 is entitled to a free upgrade to PDF2Office for iWork v2.0. PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 is available immediately in the following configurations:
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 Single user license US $59.00
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 Family pack license US $79.00
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 SOHO License US $99.00
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 Single User Upgrade US $29.99 (single user license upgrade)
* PDF2Office for iWork v2.0 Family Pack/SOHO Upgrade US $39.99
Recosoft Corporation is the developer of PDF2Office(R), the PDF-to-Excel, PDF-to-Word, PDF-to-PowerPoint conversion utility; PDF2Office(R) for iWork, the only PDF-to-Keynote, PDF-to-Numbers and PDF-to-Pages conversion application; ID2Office, the InDesign-to-Word, InDesign-to-PowerPoint converter; and PDF2ID(R) the PDF-to-InDesign conversion tool. The company is a leader in designing and delivering PDF converters and file conversion software solutions enhancing workflow automation and productivity. (C) Copyright 2012 Recosoft Corporation. ID2Office, PDF2Office, PDF2ID, PDFtoID are trademarks or registered trademarks of Recosoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Word are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe and InDesign are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe System Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Apple, Macintosh, Mac, the Mac logo, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, iWork, iPod, iPhone, iOS, iPAD are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other trademarks are recognized and are the property of their respective owners.