April 26, 2012 in Announcements
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - Digital Film Tools, developer of visual effects software, today announced that its Film Stocks plug-in now supports Apple Final Cut Pro X and Motion 5. Existing Film Stocks video/film plug-in customers will receive this upgrade at no charge.
Film Stocks offers a wide range of preset looks as well as the necessary controls to create analog film stock presets from scratch, including color correction, curves, colored filters, sharpness, diffusion, vignetting and film grain. Apply one of the many presets and customize the settings, or create your own interesting looks and simulations and save them as presets to use in the future or share with colleagues.
"Expanding the functionality of Film Stocks to now include support for Apple Final Cut Pro X was a clear decision for us," comments Marco Paolini, founder and president, Digital Film Tools. "We want our plug-ins to contribute to the creative process for all types of visual effects artists - from filmmakers and video editors to photographers and graphic designers. The ability to enhance film or video footage in Apple Final Cut Pro X with Film Stocks' unique film stock emulations will bring an added dimension to any project."
Film Stocks Feature Highlights:
* 288 analog photographic film presets
* Select from Agfa, Fuji, Ilford, Kodak, Polaroid and Rollei color and black and white film stocks
* Choose from a wide range of historical photographic processes
* Get the skewed color look of cross processing
* Apply Lo-Fi photographic looks from Lomo and Holga toy cameras
* Age your images with the look of faded films
* Create your own film stock presets
* Layering system for multiple film stock application *
* Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools *
* Add a vignette to any preset
* Modify images with presets or sliders
* Quickly search for presets
* 8/16 bit image processing
* Multi-processor acceleration
* Photo plug-in versions
Availability and Pricing:
The Film Stocks photo plug-in is available now for 95.00 USD and is compatible with the following applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom and Apple Aperture.
The Film Stocks video/film plug-in is available now for 195.00 USD and is compatible with the following applications: Adobe After Effects CS5 and up, Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up, Apple Final Cut Pro 6/7/X, Apple Motion 5, Avid Symphony, Media Composer, Newscutter and Xpress Pro.
For more information, examples and downloads please visit the company's website.
Digital Film Tools brings together the unbeatable combination of superior software designers, motion picture visual effects veterans, video editors and photographers. Add three Emmy Awards and experience in creating visual effects for hundreds of feature films, commercials and television shows and you have a recipe for success. Copyright (C) 2012 Digital Film Tools. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.