May 2, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei City, Taiwan - Labcule proudly announces that a new version of Cloud Console - Accessing files in cloud storage, has been approved for release. Cloud Console is a productivity app available exclusively for iPad that lets users connect and access files in cloud storage services in one app. Currently supported cloud storage providers are Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and CloudApp.
In Cloud Console, users can access, view, and download files from supported cloud storage providers to iPad's local folder once they link to their account. Furthermore, users can easily share these photos or documents to friends as email attachments. A wide range of file formats are supported in Cloud Console, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, RTF, plain text, images, iPod compatible movies, and much more.
* Accessing files in cloud storage services: Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, CloudApp
* Read common Office documents such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF formats
* Opening iPod compatible media files that are saved locally in iPad. (Not streaming)
* Viewing images in various formats (jpg, png, gif, bmp, etc...)
* Supported image files can be saved directly to iPad's photo album
* Send photos or documents to friends as email attachments
* Viewable files can be printed by simply tapping print button on the toolbar
* Drag and drop files onto Cloud Console via iTunes
* Twitter integration for images
* Regular updates
* US English, Japanese, and traditional Chinese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cloud Console 1.0.8 is available for $2.99 in U.S. and is priced accordingly in other regions. Cloud Console is available worldwide from Apple's App Store in the Productivity category.
Yung Chou Wu is an indie app developer from Taiwan. Labcule is a small team grouped by Yung Chou Wu for providing quality mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Labcule. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.