May 5, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam - Codespot Software Company today is pleased to announce the release of the naval combat game Battleship: Alien Invaders, available for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad. This shooting game is inspired by the blockbuster movie Battleship screened in 2012 summer.
In this original and simple shooting game, players will have to observe the moves of alien warship to predict its radar coordinate and launch missiles to destroy it before this enemy battleship can approach theirs. Players are provided with 4 missiles and they have to use them to attack the target at the right moment the intruding ship enters the expected position. Battleship: Alien Invaders is simple yet challenging in the matter of speed and strategy. Its impressive graphic design and striking sound effects also promise to bring players the most rewarding gaming experience.
* Inspired From A Incredible Alien Naval War Movie: One of the best screens in the movie becomes a incridible game
* Easy And Life-Like Control:Predict, lock and fire like a Destroyer
* Exciting And Challenging: You need to be focus all the time because you will never guess the way the alien ships move and how they approachs you
* Meticulous Desgin And Exciting Sound Effects: Feel the emeny with an enviroment which created by meticulous details and exciting music/sound effects
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Size: 11.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Battleship: Alien Invaders 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Codespot is an outsourcing, software, mobile applications and website design based in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. We open job positions for talent and enthusiasm persons who could bring the best technologies and the most values to clients and community. At Codespot, not only you are working, you're creative! Copyright (C) 2012 Codespot. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.