May 7, 2012 in Reference
[prMac.com] Auckland, New Zealand - A joyous Muli Mobile today announced 60% off FlowerPedia - its popular iOS app for flower and bloom enthusiasts - to celebrate Mother's Day 2012. The price of FlowerPedia for iPhone will go from US$4.99 to US$1.99 and the price of FlowerPedia HD for iPad will go from US$9.99 to US$3.99 for a limited time only.
"Every flower that grows in our gardens, streets and fields is a testament to who we are as people." - says Alexey Kojevnikov of Muli Mobile. "We are kind and caring social beings, and mothers play a huge role in bringing us up in such a way."
A recent update to FlowerPedia added, among other improvements, the ability to search for and sort flowers by color. This will help gardeners, flower professionals and enthusiasts choose the right flower for the right place and occasion, as well as add to the aesthetic and relaxation appeal of the app.
"I have a soft spot for bright-colored tropical flowers" - says Alexey - "so I select yellow, orange, red and pink, and enjoy a kaleidoscope of color in a relaxing slideshow of lotus, passion flower, brown-eyed-susans, water lilies and more."
FlowerPedia 2.3 is an iPhone and iPad application for flower and bloom enthusiasts, with a relaxing collection of high-quality flower photos, an extensive database of flowering plant information and a growing flower sharing community.
FlowerPedia 2.3 features include:
* Flower sharing community, enabling users to sight and share blooms on a map
* Flower search, including by name, country, state, color and more
* Over 2800 high quality flower photos available offline
* Flower and bloom database of over 830 flowering plant genera, representing over 150,000 species around the world
* Slideshow of flower photos with ability to sort by rating and color
* Geographic distribution shown for each flower on a world map
* Help with flower identification using search by anatomy
* No internet connection required to view flowers
Device Requirements for FlowerPedia:
* iPhone or iPod touch
* iOS 4.3 or later
* 185 MB
Device Requirements for FlowerPedia HD:
* iPad, iPad 2 or iPad 3rd generation
* iOS 3.2 or later
* 488 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time only, FlowerPedia 2.3 for iPhone and FlowerPedia HD 2.3 for iPad are offered at the Mother's Day price of $1.99 USD and $3.99 USD respectively (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Reference category.
Located in Auckland, New Zealand, Muli Mobile was founded in 2009 by Alexey Kojevnikov with the aim of making sense of the fast-changing mobile market and creating high quality mobile applications. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2012 Muli Mobile Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.