May 9, 2012 in Books (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Ape Entertainment and Bolt Creative announced today that Pocket God Comics issue No. 16 is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In part two of "Gem Cell Research," the girls' gem is still in disrepair and the only way to fix it is with a laser.
The only way to get the laser is to catch the Laser-Shark, but is that really such a good idea? Are they going to need a bigger raft, or just end up as shark-bait? Nevermind that... who is Linsee cuddling up with? And how is Nooby's new see-weed buddy doing? All these questions and more are answered in this Sharktastic Laserific issue.
Based on Pocket God, one of the best-selling iPhone apps of all-time, the full-color digital comic book series is one of the most successful digital comics to-date. The comics are available on the App Store via iVerse Media, a digital distribution partner of Ape Entertainment.
* The Pygmy Peril Newsletter: No. 16 is now available with more Fan Art, and 'Dev-Corner' profiles another member of the Pocket God crew, Thomas Dye. There is also a new feature: "Chillin' with a Villain" as well as an announcement about the first competition in the official OLYMPYGS competition
* Exclusive re-mastered version of the first Pocket God animated short
* All that, plus the usual features, letters and of course the LITTLE GREEN MEN too
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 17.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Pocket God Comics App is available for $.99 USD from the App Store in the Books category, on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Founded in 2003, Ape Entertainment is the brainchild of lifelong comic book devotees David Hedgecock, and Brent E. Erwin. Comic book home to such popular titles as Black Dynamite: Slave Island, White Picket Fences, Little Green Men and the Eisner Award nominated Scratch9. Ape Entertainment is also the North American publisher for licensed properties including Pocket God, Shrek, The Penguins Of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, Richie Rich, Casper, Strawberry Shortcake and Cut The Rope. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Ape Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.