GrilledBacon releases Codosaurus 1.3 for iOS - Mobile FTP Client
May 11, 2012 in Utilities
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - GrilledBacon today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Codosaurus 1.3, its popular FTP client for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Codosaurus is the only FTP Client which allows you to edit your code directly on the server, for a reasonable price!
Your clients and your webpage need you everywhere you go. They require your helpful advice and careful services no matter if you are at home, at work or anywhere else. They want you to edit, rewrite and reinvent every single character of code within every breath you take. To be a Web developer, site owner, coder or just a nerd isn't the easiest job in the net, but the gorgeous Codosaurus will help you within every rawr he growls.
Codosaurus will help you to connect to FTP servers and organise your favourites in an easy way. Browsing through the deepest folder caves and showing you all the files you love, like HTML, CSS, PHP and alot more is what Codosaurus does. He loves editing them and saving them back into the folder of origin. Codosaurus is also able to create new files and folders, he knows alot of templates like HTML5 andCSS Screen and he also knows how to create a full working jQuery library for you on the go. All in all this colourful saurus is the perfect buddy for you and we already know that you can't resist him. For everybody who wants to edit css and html files can try out our free version.
Features You Will Get:
* Master password to secure your Connections
* Organize your FTP Servers and highlight your favourite one
* Browse trough your Servers
* Create, rename and delete files and folders
* Open, view and edit TXT, HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, XML, HTACCESS, PYTHON, ASP, ASPX, RUBY, SQL, PHTML, TPL, CSV, INI and INC files
* Open, view and edits all binary file types via Options
* Open and view PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, RTF, LOG and image files
* Coding Optimized Keyboard
* Syntax Highlighted Code for small files
* Line Numbering via Swipe
* Search and jump to line within your Code
* Send files via Mail
* Latin1 and Unicode Encoding
* Use provided templates for HTML, HTML5, CSS-Screen, CSS-Print, PHP, XML and a jQuery Library
* Create and use a Custom Template
* Change the Colour of your Dinosaur
* Helvetica Supported User Interface
* Ad-free App
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Codosaurus 1.3 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. There is also a free Lite version available.
GrilledBacon is a young collective consisting of Timo Djurken and Konstantin Schmoll specializing in digital interaction and service design. Timo Djurken is currently studying IT System Engineering at the renown Hasso Plattner Institut in Potsdam, Germany. Konstantin Schmoll is currently completing is Masters in Communication Design at Central Saint Martins in London. Copyright (C) 2011 GrilledBacon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Digital & Brand Communication Design