May 11, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - X-Wave Soft today is pleased to introduce Guest List Organizer 1.0 for iPhone/iPod touch, their event organizer that coordinates guest invitations, RSVPs, contact information, table assignments, and more. Guest List Organizer saves event planners time with easy imports of Facebook friends, Address Book entry contacts, and guests from previous events. This useful Productivity app features iCloud syncing between devices and generates 11 different customizable, printable and shareable PDF reports that make event organizing effortless. Guest List Organizer HD 2.0, designed especially for iPad, is also available.
Managing attendees at a party or event can be a time-consuming process. However, Guest List Organizer simplifies any guest list and provides real-time, accurate information on invitees and attendees. This app is a one-stop solution for organizing events. An event greeter can quickly check off guests as they arrive, providing accurate up-to-the-minute guest status detail.
Guest List Organizer is simple and easy to use. Users create a new event by tapping the plus button in the top right corner. Users add information to the event, such as the event name, location, date, time, and any additional notes or comments. Once an event is created, users may import contacts and contact detail information from Facebook, the device's Address Book, previous event entries, or enter guests manually. Each guest entry includes fields for first name, last name, phone, email, table assignment, notes, and custom-created fields. Guest entries also include designation of male, female, or child along with the ability to include a photo of the invitee. Photos can be imported from Facebook, the Address Book, or from the iDevice's saved photos. Including a photo of a guest allows the event organizer or greeter to easily identify and welcome guests.
* Import guest information from Facebook friends and Address Book entries (Contacts)
* 11 customizable PDF reports with support for default, pre-defined and custom fields
* Sync guest information via iCloud between iDevices
* HD version available for iPad
* Track all the information you need, with support for pre-defined and custom fields for guests (job, contact info, table number, etc.)
* Manage relationships between guests
* Sort guests easily: sort by RSVP status, by attendance, by name, etc.
* Know who the most popular guest or the best promoter is, and see which guests came with family members or coworkers
* Share documents via e-mail or iTunes
* Share PDF reports through e-mail, Dropbox, or Evernote
* Print reports
* Hand an iDevice with the app installed on it to a greeter, who can quickly check off guests who attend
* Supports both portrait and landscape orientations
* Interface that is friendly for non-techies and powerful for experienced users
The Guests display within each event allows users to quickly view and mark when a guest is invited, confirmed and attends. This view also allows event organizers to view whether or not a guest is bringing additional attendees, creating the ability for an accurate head count. Guest information can be sorted by RSVP status, attendance, name, and more. Guest List Organizer allows users to track guest popularity by denoting which guests arrive with other guests, such as family members or co-workers. This useful information can help the event organizer make quick, last minute table assignment changes to ensure that guests are seated appropriately for an effective and successful event.
Users may analyze, print and share guest lists and customizable PDF reports via email, iTunes, DropBox, and Evernote. Eleven automatically generated, customizable reports track all of the information a party planner may need. Default, pre-defined and custom fields provide specific, complete information. Event planners can instantly see which guests have arrived and which confirmed guests are not yet at the event, allowing adjustment of event activities as needed.
"Take the guess-work out of guest lists with Guest List Organizer," stated X-Wave Soft's Denys Yevenko. "With real-time data and report tools, this app is a must-have for any event planner. Let the fun begin!"
* U.S. English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian
* Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guest List Organizer 1.0 for iPhone/iPod touch is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Guest List Organizer HD 2.0 for iPad is $4.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Odessa, Ukraine, X-Wave Soft is a privately owned software development company founded in 2009 by Denys Yevenko. X-Wave Soft is focused on developing high-quality iOS and OS X applications. Long-term experience and professional expertise of the company's management and personnel guarantee the high quality of its products. Copyright (C) 2012 X-Wave Soft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.