May 14, 2012 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] Joao Pessoa, PB, Brazil - Fuze today is pleased to announce the new iOS app, Anamnesis. Anamnesis is a universal app designed to help with anamnesis information gathering and storage. With a simple and practical, easy-to-use layout, the app allows physicians, medicine students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to annotate the most pertinent data regarding the clinical history and physical examination of each patient.
The app intends to ease the life of professionals that many times have to annotate the anamnesis in a paper to later copy it into a medical record. With Anamnesis, the annotation can be done directly into the device and will remain stored to be later reviewed by the professional anywhere and anytime he wants.
Aside from that, the app also has an Anamnesis Guide that explains the key concepts for understanding the anamnesis, allowing the professional to review pertinent information whenever he wants.
* Allows collection and reviewing of anamnesis anywhere
* Simple, easy-to-use layout
* Guide to review clinical examination topics
* Multiple exams per patient, sorted by date
* Describe and illustrate with images (from the camera or photo library) many exams (Thorax X-Ray, ECG, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Anatomopathological)
* Allows annotation of every possible anamnesis information (General Information, Clinical History, Physical Examination, Laboratory Tests, List of Problems, Surgeries and Procedures, etc.)
* Export to PDF and send to e-mail
* Universal app
* Economy of paper
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Anamnesis 1.0 is currently available worldwide through the App Store at a special launch price of $4.99 in the Medical category. More information and review copies are available upon request.
Fuze.cc is a Brazilian company located in Joao Pessoa, Paraiba, specialized in the development of applications for mobile devices. The company has released many apps for iOS and Android since its inception in November 2011, ranging from Games to Medical and general utility apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Fuze.cc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.