Take your life to a whole new level with Optimal Life for iOS devices
May 16, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Berkshire Falcate Inc. announces today the release and worldwide availability of Optimal Life, their new life changing application for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The app is intended for people who are seeking to live a well-balanced life and who want to be proactive in creating a fulfilling lifestyle.
Without a worked out system of self-organization, sooner or later every person confront the problem of getting things done. The app helps to maintain equilibrium, live a well-balanced life by establishing positive habits and achieving goals in core areas of life: physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual.
Optimal Life is a comprehensive goal management application that allows its users to:
* Define the goals that they would like to achieve in all 4 categories
* Specify the habits they need to establish in order to achieve their goals
* Set up on a calendar the start time and duration of each activity
* Activate notifications to remind them when the activity should be done
* Track the performance (progression of establishing a Habit or accomplishment of a Goal) in convenient graph form
* Set a daily self-assessment time to generate statistics for the Performance tracking
* Switch on morning motivation to keep them inspired
* Celebrate achieved goals and established habits in the achievements section
"Optimal Life is an effective goal achieving and habit building app," - said Muhammad Kathrada, CEO of Berkshire Falcate Inc. " People often lose track of their goals and become overwhelmed with what they wish to accomplish in life. This application can help users stay on track, and focused on what they set out to achieve. "
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 12.6 MB
Pricing and availability:
Optimal Life 1.0 is $0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
What started out as a single idea has grown into an international collaborative effort in "Making Smart Apps". Apps to increase quality of life, apps to entertain - basically apps for people to enjoy. All apps are universal and ad-free. Copyright (C) 2012 Berkshire Falcate Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
914-613-3583 Ext 94