May 17, 2012 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Ottawa, Canada - Physique, the intelligent workout planning and tracking app, is now available on the App Store. Physique helps gym-goers plan and track their weight lifting workout routines with ease so they can improve their fitness, gain strength, build muscle, and slim down. Physique was developed with exercise science principles in mind and pioneers a number of smart features that are intended to streamline users' workouts from start to finish, helping them quickly enter their results and make consistent progress:
* Automatic Weight Progression - Lifting progressively heavier weights is key to getting results while weight training. Physique has weight progression built right in. By analyzing previous workout results, it determines when to increase users' target weights and by how much. This powerful feature encourages continuous improvement.
* Warm-up Sets - Warm-up sets help prevent injuries and prepare weight lifters for the heavier sets that follow. With this feature, Physique calculates the best warm-up weights to use and adds them to the user's workout.
* Integrated Barbell Calculator - Previously, gym-goers had to calculate which plates to use during barbell exercises. Physique saves users time by displaying an easy-to-understand visual breakdown of the plates used for any given weight.
* Rest Timers - Keeping workouts consistent from week-to-week is important for measuring overall progress. Physique's Rest Timer feature automatically adds a timer before each set and advances when finished.
* Intelligent Keyboard - Users spend less time entering their workouts while using a custom keyboard designed for quickly entering weights and reps.
* Automatically tracks personal records and calculates estimated one rep maxes
* Comes with 10 professionally designed workout routines
* Share completed workouts to Facebook Timeline and Twitter
Physique offers a streamlined, intuitive user experience for both planning and tracking workout routines. Users set up their routine before going to the gym and use Physique to enter their weights and reps throughout their workout. It's fast to enter weights due to the weight progression and intelligent keyboard, taking as little as two taps per set.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Physique 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Health & Fitness category. For more information, please visit the website, review the press guide, or email us.
Interactive Touch Software is an Ottawa based company devoted to making iOS apps that are intuitive to use and provide continuous value to users. Copyright (C) 2012 Interactive Touch Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.