May 19, 2012 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Peine, Germany - GraphicConverter has been completely rewritten and now supports 64-bit and 32-bit Intel-based Apple computers. The new GraphicConverter 8 is now able to take full advantage of the latest 64-bit systems, allowing you to work with larger files and in less time. Lemke Software offers this major new release to all existing Version 7.x customers free-of-charge, and it is downloadable from the Updater within your application menu.
New Feature Highlights:
* Support for large images with more than 16,000 x 16,000 pixels added
* EMF import added
* EMZ import added
* cpbitmap import added
* Added import of FLIR raw data to context menu
* Added interpolation of EXIF date function
* Added rating filter to sort popup in the browser
* WMF import resolution change added
* Added open and save to multiscale dialog
* Added histogram equalization batch
* Added equalizer batch
* Added highlights and shadows batch
* The new version requires an Intel Mac with MacOS 10.6.8 or later
Mac App Store Customers:
The GraphicConverter update is also a free download for all existing Version 7.x customers, and available for purchase. The Mac App Store update/download will be available for download within the next few days, based on average Apple app approval times.
Lemke Software GmbH is a developer and publisher of Macintosh software since 1992. (C) 2012 Lemke Software GmbH, Peine - Germany. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.