Joystick Mapper Released on Mac App Store
June 4, 2012 in Utility
[prMac.com] Minas Gerais, Brazil - Joystick Mapper is an application that allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate keyboard keys/mouse movement/mouse click/mouse scroll, so you can control any app or game using them, even the ones without built-in support. Very good with First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Some 5 Star Review Quotes:
* "If your a gamer on a mac, you want this app."
* "The app is easy to use and makes a lot of sense."
* Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse
* Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick independently
* Analog Shoulder Triggers can be used as buttons
* Any "weird" combination you want
* Button/Dpad/Analog Stick/Analog Trigger --> Keyboard/Mouse/Click/Scroll
* Ready-to-use examples, easily modifiable
* Compatible with USB and Bluetooth Joysticks
* Easy to use interface
* You may need to install a third party driver for PS3 and Xbox controllers
* Not compatible with controllers that does not use standard HID Joystick interface (like Wiimote)
* Wireless Xbox 360 Gamepads, sadly, does not use Bluetooth, you may need an adapter in this case
* Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* 0.7 MB
* One or more compatible Joysticks, Gamepads or Controllers
* An available USB port for USB Joysticks
* For Bluetooth Joysticks: Internal Bluetooth (all recent macs include this) and External Compatible USB Bluetooth dongle
Pricing and Availability:
Joystick Mapper 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Minas Gerais, Brazil, Indie developer Rodrigo Rocha love games, and think they should be played with proper joysticks If they are meant to be played that way. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Chibata Creations / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.