June 4, 2012 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Osaka, Japan - Independent app developer, Toriko Games is pleased to announce today their debut app for iPhone and iPod touch, ASTRAEUS is now available on the App Store. In this exhilarating high speed shooting game, players dodge the enemy's bullets and fire the wave-motion cannon to blow them up.
* You can use the wave-motion cannon which can penetrate the enemy as charging the shoot
* When you defeat the enemy within in the indicated circle around your machine, you can take their energy
* Upgrade your machine as you clear the stage
* 3 difficulty levels
* 10 stages
* Game Center support
Three different types of ability available from the options:
* Boost - Boost the continuous shooting/traveling speed for a specified period
* Slow - Slow down the enemy's machine/shoot for a specified period
* Decoy - Create a decoy in order to draw the enemy's attention for a specified period
* We recommend the Easy level for beginners
* Set up the button either left (default) or right
* Set up the shoot button either "Toggle Auto shoot/charge" or "Charge as you touch"
* US English and Japanese
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch, or any iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 33.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ASTRAEUS 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Toriko Games is an independent game studio based in Osaka, Japan. Copyright (C) 2012 Toriko Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.