E-Folk - Guitar for beginners on the AppStore and Android Market
June 5, 2012 in Music
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Independent software developer David Palmerio today is pleased to announce the release of E-Folk 2.5 for iOS and Android devices. Learn to play acoustic guitar in less than two months. E-Folk is an acoustic guitar method for beginners, featuring 11 lessons of increasing level to understand and play guitar chord progressions. No musical knowledge is required to use this app. The musical notation and theory is accompanied by audio and movie recordings.
Part 1 Basics:
* Lesson 1: Hold your guitar, understand tablatures and play your first Boogie
* Lesson 2: Right hand fingering for arpeggios study
* Lesson 3: What is a chord ?
* Lesson 4: Play with a pick on chord progression.
Part 2 Chords:
* Lesson 1: The Folk rhythm
* Lesson 2: Three beats rhythm
* Lesson 3: Arpeggios on chord progression
* Lesson 4: Palm mute.
Part 3 Barred Chords:
* Lesson 1: Minor barred chords
* Lesson 2: The F barred chord position
* Lesson 3: The C barred chord position.
* Real guitar lessons with musical theory and a 11 tracks to learn
* Video support (network connection needed)
* Soundings strings to tune your guitar
* Autoscrolling tablature in portrait and landscape mode
* New section 'After the lesson'
* Users can download pdf files
* US English, German, Spanish and French
* Compatible with iOS powered devices
* Compatible with Android powered devices
Pricing and Availability:
E-Folk is $3 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the AppStore and Android Google Play in the Music category.
Purchase and Download
Download from Google Play
Screenshot (Lesson's View)
Screenshot (Media's View)
Dave Palmerio is an independent developer based in Toulouse, France. Copyright (C) 2012 Dave Palmerio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.