Reviewer Previews Available for The Clock Collection from Light Pillar
June 6, 2012 in Lifestyle
[prMac.com] Loughborough, United Kingdom - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Light Pillar's latest offering, The Clock Collection 1.0, has now been approved for the App Store. The iPad only app will be free to download and available from the 10th June 2012. The app features a gallery of 40 beautiful and mesmerizing clock faces, with 5 included for free and the others available via in-app purchase. Each clock can be tailored with infinite color combinations allowing you to find a clock to match your personality, mood and decor. Light Pillar is now offering promotional codes for reviewer previews.
The app includes the following distinctive features:
* Hi-Res Retina Graphics for the new iPad
* 40 beautiful, mesmerizing and fun clocks
* 5 Free Clocks to start off your collection
* 35 Clocks unlock-able with in-app purchases
* Full screen 'live' preview of each locked clock
* Over 300 professional preset color schemes
* Design your own color schemes
* Capture colors from your home decor
* Set favorite clock and color schemes
* Fully Landscape and Portrait compatible
* Optional on-screen date
* Fully featured speaking clock
* Backlight brightness control
* Snooze alarm
* Versatile chime functions
* Mute and automatic 'Quiet Time' mode
* Slideshow mode
The Clock Collection is time as you've never seen it before!
* Requires iPad OS 5.0 or later
* 29.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Clock Collection 1.0 for iPad will be Free and available on June 10th, 2012, worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Light Pillar is now offering promotional codes for reviewer previews.
Light Pillar is an independent developer of iOS software with an aim for Best-in-Class and innovation above and beyond the expected. Also the creator of ‘Touch LCD - Designer Speaking Clock’ for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Light Pillar founded in 2010.