Voice Secretary Premium for iOS-Record Voice Reminders as Audible Alerts
June 7, 2012 in Business
[prMac.com] Tianjin, China - G-Power today is pleased to announce Voice Secretary Premium 4.1.1 for iOS, an update to their popular business app that allows users to record their own voice as a reminder, which can be easily scheduled to be played back as an audible alert on a specified date, at a selected time. Featuring background recording and playback, there is no limit to the number of reminders that can be recorded or their scheduling as alerts. Audio reminders may be emailed from within the app, and the update includes a new Nag feature, which will repeat the reminder up to 15 times at intervals of 1 to 30 minutes. Voice Secretary Premium has been featured as What's Hot on the iTunes App Store in the United States, Japan, Canada, Russia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China (Business Category).
* Timesaving - just launch the app, record, and set the playback alert time
* Auto reminding - receive reminders even when offline or working in other apps
* Easy to add reminders - click the big button, shake the iDevice or start the recording by proximity sensor
* email reminders - Send voice reminders to friends and family via email
* Full support for recording in the background
* 31 different, pre-recorded alert sounds
* Time delay function - set a default interval to eliminate setting a playback alert time
* Backup and sync - backup audio data to a computer, Dropbox, or iTunes via Wi-Fi, and sync voice files in Dropbox and iTunes
* Nag - a voice secretary who will remind you repeatedly, so you will never again miss a meeting
* Support for multiple languages - U.S. English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
* Dozens of reminder sounds - Choose your favorite reminder sound out of 31 ringtones or a custom recording
* Security guaranteed - optional passcode lock on the app
To-dos come to mind throughout the day, and there is no more convenient way of capturing them then by voice recording. A voice memo can contain much more detail than a text memo, simply because iDevices are relatively inefficient at text input. Voice Secretary Premium lets users record short or long reminders, save them, and schedule them as alerts far faster and more accurately than reminders input via keyboard. And reminders are stored in both list and calendar formats for easy review, editing, or deletion.
Also included is a Quick Reminder feature, which permits the user to select any one of 16 different presets (In 5 minutes to This time next week) as a default alarm setting. This Quick Reminder feature eliminates the need for the user to specify the date and time that their recently recorded memo will be automatically played back as an audible alert. The app includes 31 different voices and sounds that can be played immediately prior to playback of the recording. New in this version is the ability to record a custom voice or sound to signal the upcoming audio memo.
Voice Secretary Premium also includes a variety of optional features, such as shake initiated start or stop recording, vibrate iDevice prior to playback, password protection, built-in tutorial, iPhone proximity sensor starts and stops recording, recording back-up via WiFi, sync to Dropbox, and snooze control to repeat alert later.
"With Voice Secretary, you will never miss any important meeting or event even when you are engaged in business or driving a car," commented Hellen Steven of G-Power. "It works as your personal secretary. Everything is readily available even when the app is turned off. It's an amazing app, especially for those who find it hard to organize their schedules successfully.
* U.S. English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Voice Secretary Premium 4.1.1 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. Review copies are available on request. Free version also available on the App Store.
Based in ShaanXi, China, G-Power was founded by Prince Ge in 2010. G-Power is a developer studio aimed to develop more and best productivity apps to make people's life more simple and more productivity. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 G-Power. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.