Brain School 1.0 for iOS Passes the Test
June 14, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Brain School has arrived on the App Store and it's unlike any other brain game you've seen, combining a unique school theme with gameplay covering 20 subjects to push your analytical, spatial, logical, memory and mental skills to the ultimate test.
In Brain school you play against the clock in over twenty completely different, original and addictive brain games. As a new student you'll need to pass your year 4 finals and graduate. This is no mean feat as you'll have to increase your grades to an A over twenty subjects. Whether it's matching shapes, completing logic puzzles, memorising twins or answering lighting quick sums, Brain School has something to develop every core talent and is fantastic and challenging fun for all ages.
The game features:
* Incredible replayability with five levels per game and up to 40 stages
* Covers every aptitude including Spatial, Memory, Music, Numerical and Verbal
* Increase your grades to progress - vibrant school theme creates for even more engaging gameplay
* Take the daily test to monitor your progress
* Easy to pick up and play but will take many months to master
* Great for kids and adults alike
* Purchase fresh new challenges
Brain School is available for iPhone and iPad and is free to download and play. Have you got what it takes to graduate as an A+ student?
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 51.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Brain School - Ultimate Brain Trainer! 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Download from iTunes
Founded in 2000 by a bunch of PDA enthusiasts, Mastersoft Mobile Solutions' mission is "innovative software designed by you, developed by us" with the emphasis placed firmly on usability. Copyright (C) 2000-2012 Mastersoft Mobile Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
+44 20 3432 9770