June 21, 2012 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Zikera today is pleased to announce a brand new update (2.0.3) to the Groove 2 iOS music player, available June 21, 2012. This new update brings greatly improved sharing options along with in-app settings. Those who always wanted to share their great musical taste with their friends will be happy to hear that they will be able to recommend artists, albums and playlists on Facebook and Twitter directly from Groove.
Groove is a music player that studies your listening habits and creates a wide variety of instant mixes like your own personal DJ. With Groove, you'll never have to manually create a playlist again.
* Improved sharing: you can now share albums, artists, now playing songs and playlists directly from Groove and let your friends discover your great taste in music
* New Home section "Fresh in your library" gives you easy access to the albums newly added to your music library
* In-app settings - no more need to used the Settings app
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 16.5 MB
Pricing and Availability
The new update (2.0.3) will be available on June 21 2012. Groove 2 is available on the App Store today for $1.99 USD. Price will be subject to change. Groove 2 will run on any device having iOS 4.3 or higher.
Zikera started in 2009 and achieved outstanding success with its Groove app, which has been featured in the App Store's &quot;New and Noteworthy&quot; section and reached the #1 rank in the music category in Japan, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Zikera's ultimate goal is to create the best way for you to enjoy and experience your music. Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Zikera. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.