June 21, 2012 in Mac OSX (E)
[prMac.com] Milano, Italy - MaBaSoft today is pleased to announce the release of Application Wizard 3.3, the latest version of their popular menu-based launcher, quitter, switcher, and navigation tool for Mac OS X. Application Wizard lets users create groups of applications to easily access favorite applications and quickly open or quit multiple applications at the same time. It allows smooth switching between running applications and open windows and provides single application mode to reduce screen clutter.
With Application Wizard users can also browse volumes and favorite folders to rapidly open enclosed items, eject and mount disks, check memory usage, and easily access recent documents, Address Book contacts, and the photos in their iPhoto or Aperture library. Application Wizard displays file properties and metadata and previews images, music, movies, and documents.
Finally, Application Wizard allows users to define keyboard shortcuts so that they can quickly accomplish frequent tasks by pressing keys on their keyboard. Shortcuts can be used, for instance, to quit all running applications, or switch back to the previous application, or turn single application mode on and off.
Version 3.3 features completely revised previews and offers many appearance and functionality improvements:
* Previews have a new, realistic look, redesigned frames, and an increased maximum size (600 pixels)
* Several new types of files can be previewed (Excel and PowerPoint documents, iWork files, Mail messages, CVS and EPS files, etc.)
* Previews of Word documents, web archives, and HTML files have been improved
* Previews allow users to scroll through the pages of PDF files
* Previews show UTI, file title, and author
* Preview settings have been moved to the new Customize Previews dialog and are easier to access
* Image metadata has been revised; new properties have been added and property groups have been reordered for a better reference
* While browsing the Special menu, file and folder paths can be copied to the Clipboard
* US English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian
* Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 (Lion)
* Universal Binary for Intel and PowerPC
Pricing and Availability:
Application Wizard 3.3 is a free update for registered version 3 users. It is $7 (USD) for users who purchased version 2, and costs $19 (USD) for new users. Family and Site licenses are also available.
MaBaSoft, based in Milano, Italy, is a small independent company founded by Marco Damaschi and Barbara Canino in 1997. MaBaSoft develops quality system utilities and applications for the Macintosh. Copyright 1997-2012 MaBaSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.