Posity for iOS released - Get and Maintain a Positive Attitude
June 27, 2012 in Health and Fitness
[prMac.com] Bucharest, Romania - Nextwave Digital, a company specialized in iOS and OS X App Development, has just launched Posity for iPhone. Posity helps users get and maintain a positive attitude by making them aware of their moods and adding context to better understand them.
Posity asks users about their mood a few times per day "What is your mood right now?", and they have to say if it's positive or negative. Behind the scenes the App saves location, time, behavior, evolution and mood tags, which together form the context for a complete mood. All of this is accessible in the Moodboard.
Featuring the "Posity Level" which represents the progress towards a positive attitude, the goal is to reach level 5 and maintain it. Posity is designed as a "Serious Game" - users can visualize their moods with the Emoticloud, earn Badges and receive Mood Boost Messages. A badge represents a particular behavior in a day, like for example, if the first moods of the day were positive, the user would receive the "Good Start" badge. The app was built to fit into any schedule, taking no more than 5 seconds to add a mood.
* Posity asks it's users about their mood, so they don't have to think about adding a mood
* Visualize moods with the Emoticloud
* Earn badges and Mood Boost Messages
* Share the Emoticloud so users can say how they feel without using words
* Describe moods using tags (contextualize)
* Share Badges
* Track progress with the Posity Level
* The Mood Map shows users where they are most positive or negative
* Keep a personal Mood Log
* The Evolution Graph shows how moods are improving
* See how the Emoticloud looked for any day
* A beautiful interface and a clever design, makes it both simple and fun to use
The future Posity will include:
* The "Mood Profile" which allows users to see the mood of their friends, including the Emoticloud, Badges, and more, depending on the privacy settings
* "In-Depth Mood Analysis", is an online interface where Posity users can analyze their moods in much more detail and get a lot more statistics and insights
Posity is not just an App, it's a start-up that aims to help users grow personally by providing game like applications and solutions for specific tasks - Posity is just the beginning and it targets attitude.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* iOS Version 5.0 or later
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Posity 1.0 costs $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle and Health & Fitness categories.
Nextwave Digital is a Romanian start-up, based in Bucharest, specialized in iOS and OS X applications. The Company was self founded in 2010 and has since developer products like SnappyApp for Mac, TaxiHub for iOS, Posity for iOS and others. Copyright (C) 2012 Nextwave Digital. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.