Free version of the Best Expense Tracker - Easy Spending
June 28, 2012 in Finance
[prMac.com] San Jose, California - Tekton Technologies is pleased to announce the enhanced version and immediate availability of their flagship app on the App store, "Easy Spending Expense Tracker Lite 1.3", their comprehensive and easy-to-use money tracker for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. It comes with a beautiful and clutter free user interface.
Based on tremendous positive reviews, with Many Five Star ratings and Feedback from our users of 1 million and counting, we have added these great new features and still more awesome features on the way:
* Pie charts with multiple views
* Search on category index
* Bill Reminders
* Store your Data for many Years
* Nice reports
* Add a new Income/Expense in seconds
* Quick view of Recent Transactions and Top Income/Expense categories
* Passcode Lock
* Support Fortnightly transactions
* Notifications added to Default calendar for recurring transactions as an option. Using this option, Never forget to pay your bill on time
* See future bills/payments and income using, "Upcoming Transactions" view
* Cool Search based on category and notes
* Record Recurring Transactions
* Allows transactions to be emailed as CSV.
* Store data for many Years
* Preview comments in History while drilling down the transactions
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Easy Spending Expense Tracker Lite 1.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Purchase and Download
Tekton Technologies is a software technology company that focuses on mobile applications development for the consumer as well as enterprise clients. Many successful solutions have been developed by Tekton for the mobile and internet space, like mobile based coupons, mobile food ordering and many more. Copyright (C) 2012 Tekton Technologies (P) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.