June 28, 2012 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Maryville, Tennessee - Newly released, Mileage Report - Mileage and Expense Tracking 1.0 for iOS is perfect for anyone who needs to quickly and easily track their mileage for tax purposes. Every year, people try to track their mileage with clumsy, poorly built apps, or worse - a pad of paper and a pencil. Mileage Report is here to stop that.
Mileage Report was made to quickly and easily keep track of your mileage with a level of polish unlike anything that came before it. It tries to do the work for you, so that you can get back to work faster.
With its simple and elegant calendar view for filtering mileage entries, flexible custom categories, easily refined reports, and a sleek, polished interface, Mileage Report will make your day simpler and easier.
* Keep Track of Mileage quickly and easily using the calendar view
* Handle one way and round trips
* Record Parking Fees and Toll Booth Expenses
* Create a Report Summary that calculates your tax return for any given time period
* Export your Mileage and Expenses in a format compatible with all major spreadsheet applications (CSV attachment)
* Save your Reports to your computer
* Email your Mileage to yourself or to an accountant from within the app
* Create Custom Categories
* Sleek, easy to use design
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mileage Report - Mileage and Expense Tracking 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Maryville, Tennessee, developer Brandon Storz began web development in 2007, doing work for a local web design company. In the winter of 2010, he took his first steps into iOS development, creating various in-house applications for a local computer repair shop. Since then, he has begun various independent apps for distribution on the App Store. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Brandon Storz / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, the App Store, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.